Friday 4 July 2014

Photo of the Day!

As a graphics design student I am forever coming across new and exciting pieces of art and photography so I thought I would start sharing them on my blog. I came across this piece the other day, it's by a up and coming photographer named Daniella Zalcman (I would recommend a Google search!) and thought it was so good I would add it into my personal study (mini end-of-year dissertation). I love the way Zalcman has captured the depth of London, the stereotype of London's extravagant sights covering the city is challenged by London's larger Business sector. I love the way the scenery merges together to create a beautiful scene, showing off all that is good about the industrial revolution.
Anyway, even if this piece isn't your thing I'm trying to add a diverse range of photographs to my blog so check back another day to see what else I have posted! If you are a fan of Zalcman, you can also check again for more breath-taking pieces! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment